Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Books & Stock Analysis

With my condo conditionally sold, I'm under a little less stress to keep my place in a perfect state of cleanliness. Once the conditions are waived, and the sale is final, I think a celebration of some type is in order. Stay tuned for details.

I'm proud to say that after owning It (Stephen King novel) for 15+ years, I finally finished the 1,100 page marathon! :P Not going to lie, I tried to find the movie about half way through, since it does drag in parts. As I've been doing lately, once I completed the book, I gave it to the Ottawa library. Then, I finished Cheating Death, Stealing Life, the biography of Eddie Guerrero, in a couple days. It was a light read, that was well (ghost-) written, but with a tad too much emphasis on his Christian beliefs (at least for my liking).

One of my colleagues at work invited me to join the "Most Excellent Stock Pickers Club". During the first meeting I'll attend tomorrow, I'll present my analysis of Rogers Communications. It's the first time I've actually written a research report on a stock...and I must say, it's taught me a lot about my own process. I'm looking forward to learning from the other members of the club, and hearing what kind of investments they're looking at currently.





No comments:

Post a Comment