Thursday, April 12, 2012

Passing on cheese strings

With one of my goal's this year to eat healthier, I recently cheese strings out of my diet. Cheese tends to block up my system, and snacking on it just doesn't seem healthy. Plus, I think cheese strings must be overprocessed...since they're so damn delicious :P

As usual, I've read a bunch of books since my last entry. These include Anne of Green Gables (exceeded my very low expectations), The Worried Boomer (probably would have been more suitable if I was 25+ years older), Bossy Pants (Tina Fey is hilarious), and Nine Dragons (Michael Connelly is quickly becoming one of my favourite novelists).

Lastly, I completed my last batch of taxes before moving to la belle provence. With refunds in 19 of 20 years, I think it's safe to say that CRA is officially my bitch ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment